Re: The Sims 4 3D effect

by roberta591

Original Post

★★★★★ Newbie

Please help the same thing the #D madness if happening to my Sims 4 and I cannot find any search bar in my game...I really just want to play my game the way I used to not this way where it kills my eyes Devil I love Sims 4 and now unfortunately my dad doesn't want me playing until I fix the 3D issue. Please help...Frown

Message 11 of 18 (679 Views)

@TayTaySize did you try the solution provided by SE7ENELE7EN?

Don't know if its the same software as mine (I have an Nvidia GeForce GTX 630), but go to the search bar in the start button and type Nvidia Control Panel and when it pops up, select Set Up Stereoscopic 3D in the left, and uncheck Enable Stereoscopic 3D on the right.

If that does not work, search Disable 3D vision in the search box and when you select it, it should have a green dash on the icon beside Disable 3D Vision to tell you it has been turned off.

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 12 of 18 (676 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

see on my screen I haven't found a search bar at all...

Message 13 of 18 (673 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I've gone threw everything. The help menu, I turned all my graphic's on and hen restored them. Idk what to do at this point Devil

Message 14 of 18 (672 Views)

Hero

What's your graphics card ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 15 of 18 (657 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Thank you so much i did the first option you suggested and it worked! thanks again Standard smile

Message 16 of 18 (634 Views)

★★★ Newbie

It's going on with my Sims 3 and Sims 4 games and I tried everything in the Game Options and nothing has worked. I have had this game for less than 24 hours. 

Message 17 of 18 (595 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@milkyway1209 @TayTaySize The problem is in the Nvidia device driver. Go to your desktop and right click on an open area and click Nvidia Control Panel - then click set up stereoscopic 3D - then UNCLICK the box. For some reason the Nvidia device driver enables this when the driver is updated.

Message 18 of 18 (577 Views)