Re: The Sims 3

by crinrict

Original Post

The Sims 3

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

I downloaded Sims 3 island paradise from origin yesterday and after I installed it I was told that my launcher needed to be updated but it is already updated to the latest patch that I can get to. Right now it is at 19.0.101.019017 and now my game wont load at all.

Can someone please help me !

Message 1 of 5 (211 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

Did you update in between your first and your second post ?

What error are you facing now exactly ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 3 of 5 (198 Views)

Sims 3 Launcher Not Working

★ Novice

my sims 3 launcher is updated to 1.57. i brought island paradise from origin yesterday and now none of my games will play 

i have Expansion pack

Showtime

Generations

World Adventures

Late Night

High End loft Stuff

University life

what do i have to do in order for me to get my game working again

i spent so much money for island paradise for it to not be working.

Message 2 of 5 (201 Views)

★ Novice
Yes, i installed the 1.57 patch from the sims 3 website.

The problem that i am having is that when i open up launcher and click play it doesn't load my game at all.
Nothing seems to be working ever since i brought island paradise which i never had the chance to play.
Message 4 of 5 (191 Views)

Hero

Try the factory reset described in this post: http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-3/FAQ-Troubleshooting-Steps/td-p/714/

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 5 of 5 (189 Views)