Re: The Sims 3 won't let me log in, and the welcome page is being weird

by Maisymay83

Original Post

Accepted Solution

The Sims 3 won't let me log in, and the welcome page is being weird

★★ Novice

At first, I was buying some items in the "create a sim" and it asked me to log in. I logged in, the log in page disappeared and then appeared again with my login info the same. That kept happening, so I exited and tried opening up the launcher again, planning to log in through the welcome screen. Hover, the welcome screen was blank, there was only blue, and the other pages were fine. I clicked the play button anyways, to log in through the place where it says that you can create a new game and all of that. When I clicked log in, however, I put in my information and it said "invalid email/ password. try again," and so I exited and tried logging in with the same info I had used, I logged in through the EA website. I logged in fine, so I searched up a solution. It said to clear my cache. So I did, and when I went back into The Sims 3 Launcher the Welcome page was white, and half of the screen was a male sim. The other half was text, in a bunch of different languages. In the English language, it said "This site is down for maintenance," or something along those lines. It also said "Please" after, but the 'e' was cut off and I couldn't scroll to the side. When I closed it and opened it again, it was blue again. I closed it and opened it again, and it was white. What do I do? 

Message 1 of 71 (10,807 Views)

Accepted Solution

EA Staff

@PaholaKarely The Sims 3 website should now be out of maintenance mode, so could you please check if you still run into the same issue now?

Thank you!

View in thread

Message 3 of 71 (13,279 Views)

All Replies

EA Staff

@PaholaKarely The Sims 3 website is currently under going maintenance and this would also impact what you see on the launcher.

I would recommend that you check back in few hours Standard smile

Let us know if you have any further questions!

Message 2 of 71 (10,705 Views)

EA Staff

@PaholaKarely The Sims 3 website should now be out of maintenance mode, so could you please check if you still run into the same issue now?

Thank you!

Message 3 of 71 (13,280 Views)

★★ Novice
Thank you for letting me know! Its normal now
Message 4 of 71 (10,686 Views)

EA Staff

@PaholaKarely Glad to hear :eahigh_file:

Don't hesitate to come back to us if you have any questions in the future Standard smile

Message 5 of 71 (10,684 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hi im having the same issue! please i need help i dont know what else too do. I dont know if its still under maintenance or not. thank you

Message 6 of 71 (10,630 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I'm also still having this issue.

Message 7 of 71 (10,621 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I'm having similar problem, When I try to open Sims launcher Origin opens, after logging in to Origin SIms Launcher opens but is not longed in, when I try to log in in Sims an Error message comes saying 'Not logged in', I've tried also to purchase some stuff from the website and every single time when I try to log in when pressing the button for purchase the page refreshes and it logs me out. This issue is been going for quite a while and I was hoping that it will be resolved. Please help as it restricts me from purchasing things from the website.

Message 8 of 71 (10,614 Views)

★★★ Newbie

My fix was change password and try again, something went wrong probably with the password though I could log in.

Message 9 of 71 (10,610 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Newbie
I am having the same issue. I can log jnto the EAwebsite but not into the game. Have changed my password, still no good.
Message 10 of 71 (10,603 Views)