Re: The Sims 3 outdoor living stuff

by crinrict

Original Post

The Sims 3 outdoor living stuff

★★★ Newbie

Help!! You know The thing that You need to click on to install your game well its not popping up and I need to know how to fix that somebody Pease Help.

Message 1 of 6 (530 Views)

Hero

Are you trying to install from the DVD ?

If so, you can right-click on the DVD symbol and then choose autorun or you can open and close the DVD drive to see if that triggers it.

If that does not work, right-click on the DVD symbol and choose open. This should open a Window with all the files on the DVD. Search for something like setup and double click on that file(I'm not at home so I can't check the exact name atm). That should start the installation routine.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 6 (520 Views)

★★★ Newbie

What DVD disc symbol nothing shows up. Vive tried opening and closing the disc thingy and it doesn't work   I really need help.

Message 3 of 6 (517 Views)

Hero

If you go to Computer you should see an icon for your DVD drive.

What operation system are you on ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 6 (515 Views)

★★★ Newbie

im sorry what do you mean by operation system.

I don't know a lot about PC's.

Message 5 of 6 (507 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

Windows 7, Windows XP or Vista or even a Mac ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 6 of 6 (505 Views)