The Sims 3 login

by glasskitty

Original Post

Accepted Solution

The Sims 3 login

★★ Novice

I am having troubles logging in to Sims 3.  Whenever I try, it tells me "not logged in".  I've tried mutliple passwords and get the same thing.  When I click on the "Forgot Password", it takes me to the Origin website.  I can log in there just fine but not the game at all.  I have even tried the Sims 3 website and still get the same thing.  I have even tried to create a new account but when I put my email in, it takes me to the Origins site.  I don't know what to do.  I have tried researching this to no avail.  Please someone try to help me.  I would really like to play this game again.  Thank you so much.

Message 1 of 7 (361 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: The Sims 3 login

★★ Novice

Thank you.  I have made contact with a game advisor and they helped me with my problem.  Apparently I had to change the password again but make sure I used 1 capital letter, 1 lower case letter, 1 special symbol (that they do not say to use on the site), and 1 number.  After I done that, everything worked. 

View in thread

Message 5 of 7 (343 Views)

All Replies

Hero

Did you try changing the password on Origin ? The accounts are connected now and you chnage it on Origin.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 7 (348 Views)

★★ Novice

Yes, I changed the password on origin. Nothing.

Message 3 of 7 (346 Views)

Hero
Contact a Customer Support game advisor so they can take a look at your account to find out what's going on then

Game advisors can be found through live chat.

1. https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/ 
  2. Set your language to US at the bottom
  3. Click on Contact a game advisor 
  4. Describe your issue with a few words
  5. Click on Find a Solution
  6. Select Product: ex: The Sims 3 or Origin
  7. Select Issue Type: ex: Billing/Purchasing or Account Management
  8. Select Platform: PC
  9. Click Find solution
  10. Scroll down and click I still need help
  11. Click Chat Now to chat with a Game Advisor

With Pics here: http://sims3.crinrict.com/en/2012/10/how-to-contact-ea.html

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 7 (343 Views)

★★ Novice

Thank you.  I have made contact with a game advisor and they helped me with my problem.  Apparently I had to change the password again but make sure I used 1 capital letter, 1 lower case letter, 1 special symbol (that they do not say to use on the site), and 1 number.  After I done that, everything worked. 

Message 5 of 7 (344 Views)

Hero

Thanks for that feedback.

I'm sure it will help someone else.

I'm going to revoke the solution you chose and choose yours as solution instead cause it's the more accurate one.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 6 of 7 (322 Views)

★★ Novice

Thank you.  I am happy that I could possibly help someone else.  

Message 7 of 7 (312 Views)