Re: (The Sims 3 University Life) Sims stop aging after third generation

by crinrict

Original Post

(The Sims 3 University Life) Sims stop aging after third generation

★★★ Newbie

I've recently bought the Sims 3 university life, and discovered that after the third generation the whole town stops aging. I've tried everything, from going to the options tab and re-selecting how old I want them to be to permanently deleting all of my custom content. While the options tab has a temporary effect-it's not permanent. My game is patched to the latest version, and I've tried re-installing it also. What can I do to fix this?

Message 1 of 4 (598 Views)

Hero

Only suggetions I have to that: http://sims3.crinrict.com/en/2011/03/bug-aging-troubles.html

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 4 (588 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Thank you for the suggestion! I do have a question though, I want to download the 'storyprogession' mod, but is it a safe mod to download? I don't want to download a corrupt file, and destroy my computer...Confusedmileysad:

Message 3 of 4 (578 Views)

Hero

Can't really talk about mods on here but it's safe. Just make sure you keep it updated and backup your files. It's best to ask at the wiki itself. It does tend to be heavy on the resources. Educate yourself on how to use it and you'll be fine.

If it's just for the aging that you want it, it might be better to get MasterController instead and use reset everything on the town options. That should get everyone back to againg and then you can take it back out. I use the mod myself (as many other by the same creator) and while there are problems here and there, it generally runs a lot better IMHO

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 4 (575 Views)