Re: The Sims 3 Store shopping cart

by audi4444player

Original Post

The Sims 3 Store shopping cart

Hero (Retired)

could the store team add a button to empty the shopping  cart other than one item at a time and/or tick box's to select  multiple items wanted to be removed from the cart rather going to go through 10 to100 + amount of items placed in the cart removing them one at at a time as it is tedious to remove one by one

Message 1 of 5 (909 Views)

★★★ Novice

I just put 75 items in my cart and then saw that the total was way more than the amount of points that I have. I think there should be a way to remove many items without having to tediously remove all 75 -or how ever many- one by one.

Message 2 of 5 (861 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Newbie

I have 82 items, *sigh* who would have thought a simple mis-click would cause such a problem.

Message 3 of 5 (809 Views)

★ Novice

It is 2014 and I  still have to empty my cart one item at a time. I'm so frustrated with it that I'm just going to other websites to get stuff. Most are free and of better quality anyways so it works but I sugest it be fixed or you'll keep lusing costumers. Owe and forgive my bad spelling. This thing dosn't use google spell check so I can't check it.

Message 4 of 5 (674 Views)

★ Novice

I misclicked on make an offer, and added a set. Even though I hit back and changed to a different offer, the entire set was added to my cart, as individual items. I now have 130 items in my cart that I can't afford and don't even want. Having to delete them one by one is ridiculous!

Message 5 of 5 (581 Views)