Re: The Sims 3 Store Purchase History Errors

by Starwing6

Original Post

Accepted Solution

The Sims 3 Store Purchase History Errors

★★★ Novice

My most recent purchase from the Sims 3 Store is not showing in my purchase history.  Last night I purchased a set (Double Down Poker and Roulette Bundle http://store.thesims3.com/setsProductDetails.html?productId=OFB-SIM3:64896&categoryId=11488 ) for a friend and for myself.  I checked my purchase history today and it shows the copy I bought for my friend, but not the one I purchased for myself.  I am able to download, install and use the content just fine, but I need it to show up in my Purchase History to prove that I purchased it, and to download it again in the future if/when I need to.

Message 1 of 10 (481 Views)

Accepted Solution

Hero

That's all they ever seem to have, technical difficulties Standard smile

Could you please accept a solution here so people know that this is solved and what the solution was.

Thank you

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 9 of 10 (462 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Novice

UPDATE: I checked again today and it's still not working.  I purchased a small item to see if that would cause the Purchase History to display correctly and the new purchases are STILL NOT SHOWING!  I am getting really frustrated!  I can't even contact Customer Service now because you can only speak to them if you're in Canada or the US?!  They took away the live chat feature, and there's no email address available.  I guess if you're in Finland, like me, you're just a sitting duck, a prime target for EA TO RIP YOU OFF ALL THE TIME!!!!  I'm angry and frustrated now and can't even talk to customer service.  I better stop typing before I start expressing my feelings in harsh language.

PLEASE HELP ME WITH THIS!

Message 2 of 10 (474 Views)

Hero

Why can't you talk to customer support ? They are really the only ones that can help you with that.

The AnswerHQ is about users helping users.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 3 of 10 (472 Views)

★★★ Novice

I can't contact customer service because I'm in Finland.  I go through the hoops to select the product and platform I'm having issues with, then I am presented a bunch of unrelated answers and NO OPTION TO CONTACT CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!  If I change my location to Canada or the US there's a big blue button for "I STILL NEED HELP" and then you can request a CALL BACK (with a North American phone number required) but this option IS NOT AVAILABLE if your location is set to FINLAND.

Which is why I'm really, really getting mad about this!

Message 4 of 10 (470 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

I'm in Switzerland and I usually get the chat option when set to US.

Try these settings

US (not Canada)

The Sims 3 - Billing/Purchasing - PC

If I choose this, I do get live chat as an option right now.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 5 of 10 (467 Views)

★★★ Novice

Thanks!  Do they have weird business hours?  I tried it about an hour ago or so and only got the "Call Me" option.  No Chat Option, but now there is a chat option, so I'll try to chat with them...

Message 6 of 10 (463 Views)

Hero

You never know with them Standard smile

Good Luck

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 7 of 10 (461 Views)

★★★ Novice

Thanks again.  I did get to chat with them and it turns out they couldn't help me because of technical difficulties--the same technical difficulties that resulted in the chat option never coming up and my purchase history errors, I suppose. 

*sigh*

So I just have to wait a few days for them to sort themselves out, I think.  I'll try not to stress about it.  Thanks for all your help, and your blog is the best, by the way!  Keep up the good work.

Message 8 of 10 (459 Views)

Hero

That's all they ever seem to have, technical difficulties Standard smile

Could you please accept a solution here so people know that this is solved and what the solution was.

Thank you

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 9 of 10 (463 Views)

★★★ Novice

Yeah, I'll do that.  I'm just trying to decide which post I should mark as the solution.  I guess it doesn't matter so much!

Message 10 of 10 (455 Views)