Re: The Sims 3 Store Hair

by AngelAmyB

Original Post

The Sims 3 Store Hair

★★ Novice

I recently purchased 4 hairs off the store along with a few premium content items all of the premium items downloaded without a problem but i cant seem to get the hairs to download to the launcher please help me fix this i spent 56 euro purchasing sim points for these and i feel i deserve to know whats going on Standard smile

Message 1 of 10 (458 Views)

Hero

Make sure your game is updated to 1.67 (you can check on the launcher, lower left corner)

If that is the case, there's a log which can be found in documents/electronicarts/thesims3 and is called Sims3LauncherLogFile.log

Post the content here

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 10 (454 Views)

★★ Novice

Thanxx i'll try it Standard smile

Message 3 of 10 (448 Views)

★★ Novice

thats a blank file or maybe i opened the wrong one im good with computers but not really good when it comes to things like this if you know what i mean i jus wish EA had some sort of proper customer service on the store but they dont Frown

Message 4 of 10 (446 Views)

Hero

What is your base game version right now ?

Open the launcher and check the number in the lower left corner.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 5 of 10 (443 Views)

★★ Novice

its version 1.67 its fully up to date

Message 6 of 10 (441 Views)

Hero

What exactly happens when you try to download ? Do you get some kind of error message ? Does nothing happen at all ? Is the launcher started ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 7 of 10 (439 Views)

★★ Novice

Well you know when you purchase something off the store it begins to download into your launcher? Well that happens and the hairs appear as purchased on the store but they dont appear in the launcher at all and they dont even download for me even though they are supposedly bought its really annoying Frown

Message 8 of 10 (436 Views)

Hero

Did you try downloading through the ingame store instead ? Also did you restart the launcher ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 9 of 10 (433 Views)

★★ Novice

ill try it and see if it works Standard smile

Message 10 of 10 (430 Views)