The Sims 3 Seasons Connot Download

by PvoOsBerk

Original Post

The Sims 3 Seasons Connot Download

★★★★★ Newbie

Sims 3 Season Expansion Bug

I'm try to download season pack on origin but button isn't work pls help me!!!

I'm using wondows 10 and sims 3 version is  : 1.69.43024017

Message 1 of 8 (716 Views)

Re: The Sims 3 Seasons Connot Download

@PvOopssBerk  Please clear Origin's cache and try again.

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/clear-cache-to-fix-problems-with-your-games/

If that doesn't help, enable automatic game updates in Origin: hover over your username, select Application Settings, and under Application (the first header), scroll down to Client update and enable auto game updates.  Then quit and relaunch Origin; hopefully the download will start.

If auto updates are already enabled, disable them, clear Origin's cache (again), and then do the above.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 2 of 8 (682 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I am already did it all of them but it's still couldn' download.

Message 3 of 8 (677 Views)

@PvOopssBerk  Please clear Origin's cache and restart your computer.  Try to download Seasons, which will probably fail again, but the point is to try after clearing Origin's cache.  Then click Help > Origin Error Reporter, choose the appropriate category, write a short description, and submit the report.  Please copy the error report number and paste it into a reply here.  I'll send it along.

Message 4 of 8 (675 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@puzzlezaddict 12e4d3bd40089566 thank you
Message 5 of 8 (661 Views)

[ Edited ]

@PvOopssBerk  Alright, I passed along the report.  It might take a few days to get a reply, between the weekend and the U.S. holiday on Monday.

One thing I forgot to ask:  Are you running the "technical preview" of Origin?  It would say so in the upper right corner of the Origin window.  If you are, try disabling it, which you can do under Application Settings > Application > Client update.

Message 6 of 8 (656 Views)

@PvOopssBerk  Do you have multiple instances of Seasons in your Origin game library, and does the Download button work for at least one of them?  Please try each one, clearing Origin's cache in between attempts, and let me know whether any of them work.

As far as the EA side goes, this has been escalated, and hopefully an Origin update will address the issue sooner or later.

Message 7 of 8 (593 Views)

EA Sims Team

Hello.

I heard this was fixed with a recent Origin update.

This account is no longer accepting Direct Messages. If you need to send a Direct Message, please send it to TheSimsDirect. Thank you.

Message 8 of 8 (496 Views)