Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: The Sims 3 Pets

by sarahholdenried

Original Post

The Sims 3 Pets

★★★★ Newbie

Hey, guys!
I bought a game Sims 3 pets( i do have original) but when i click download, it doesn`t work!
Help!!!

Message 1 of 6 (117 Views)

[ Edited ]

@bonbon29  Is your computer a pc or mac? Where did you purchase the pack from? Where are you trying to download from?

I do not work for EA or associated with EA other then helping other users in the forums.
Message 2 of 6 (103 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Novice

When you say you have the original game do you mean the disc?

@bonbon29 wrote:

Hey, guys!
I bought a game Sims 3 pets( i do have original) but when i click download, it doesn`t work!
Help!!!

Message 3 of 6 (75 Views)

@bonbon29  The discs are generic (all the same) and the software on the discs is out of date. What you are paying for is the code to activate the software. You need to have the base game in Origin (your online account at EA) and if you redeem the code you can get the digital download version from Origin.

I do not work for EA or associated with EA other then helping other users in the forums.
Message 4 of 6 (71 Views)

★★★★ Newbie

I am having the same issue. I am on a PC with both the original Sims 3 already downloaded on Origin and I tried to add the Pets extension pack. I click download and it says "Error. Try again later." 

Message 5 of 6 (49 Views)

@Nezbirt  There are many things that can cause this. What is the version of your game - lower left in the game launcher. The site may be down. Do you have enough free space on your storage device?

Message 6 of 6 (39 Views)
sims-four-characters

Want more Sims?

Check out our Sims forums for tutorials and all things Sims.

View more

fifa-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help