Re: The Sims 3 Katy Perry Sweet Treats unavailable on origin?

by Binion

Original Post

★ Novice

I got mine on Amazon for $15.

:womanvery-happy:

Message 11 of 16 (2,272 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

I bought this game when I first turned 12 for $40 at GameStop. Why should I have to buy a whole different copy from the store when I already paid for it. People don't have money to throw away. The game should be unavailable to purchase if the contract is up, but people who own the game should still be able to have access to their games that they purchased. I'm 15 and I pay for things I can afford. TBH that was the most expensive item I've bought for myself and loved that damn stuff pack. EA should think about their customers and the things they do that may affect people. I may be one person but if all of the customers had this issue happen with -- $600 worth of games, I would probably file a complaint, sue, or boycott. I'm talking  90% of EA's customers if this  crapfest happened would be gone. "Game Guarantee" my butt!!

* I bet people are already out there illegally downloading their own games. (Already Purchased Doe) - Stop This From Happening Man!

BTW: This is a message for the company not the employees who work these Forum thingys

Message 12 of 16 (2,226 Views)

Champion (Retired)

wow that's interesting... so I own a retired stuff pack.. well there's always amazon or ebay.

Message 13 of 16 (2,213 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@Sunflowergal227

if at the time you registered the pack it'll be in your my games tab to download and install again..just the contract ran out at that time too was an official on the exchange a KP sim and kitty perry cat those where taken down when the contract ran out just don't buy used/2nd hand the code will be no good to you 

Message 14 of 16 (2,207 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

Hi everyone. A quick update.

I managed to receive The Sims 3: Katy Perry Sweet Treats from an EA Advisor as a gift. My collection is now complete. Standard smile

1) Open a ticket with EA Help

2) Choose The Sims 3: Katy Perry Sweet Treats

3) Select the PC platform.

3) Select the Orders option.

4) Select the Unable to Purchase

5) Select contact option > Live Chat | Subject: Unable to purchase Katy Perry Sweet Treats

I'm thankful for the generosity!

* Using the Microsoft Edge browser will prevent the help website from having any bugs or glitches.

Message 15 of 16 (1,640 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

I tried and I couldn't  Devil

Message 16 of 16 (1,425 Views)