Re: The Sims 3 Island Paradise freezing and lagging issues

by Jamiet904

Original Post

★★★ Newbie
I deleted the Scott family and ALL the house boats. Much, much, much better! Good luck guys. Saved me hours of aggrevation.
Message 31 of 41 (5,233 Views)

★★★★ Novice

For anyone else running into problems with IP simmer ciane has a thread in the forums on the issues, complete with a list of everything she did to fix the island as well as a link to a fixed copy.
http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/811253/removing-ip-lag/p1

Message 32 of 41 (5,202 Views)

★ Novice

This solution works. I deleted all the houseboat lots. After that, I had no lag or freezing.

Message 33 of 41 (3,737 Views)

★★★ Novice

just by moving/relocating the sims from their house boat lots into empty house lots on land fixes these problems without the need to completely delete anything

Message 34 of 41 (3,610 Views)

★★★ Novice

Thank you thank you thank you thank you

Message 35 of 41 (3,285 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

I did everything mentioned above, except the Sims in slow motion thing. I don't have the Tree of Prosperity so I decided to use DebugEnabler by Twallan. I am playing the island and when I clicked on town hall then NRaas, Debug enabler does not come up. When I go to NRaas settings, there is a line that says Set Alarm Hour  3. I have the option to go to Console Commands then Alarm commands, but that's it.

Message 36 of 41 (3,152 Views)

@kwohld  There are a number of issues with the world of Isla Paradiso, some of which can't be fixed (at least not permanently) by mods.  You'd need to edit the town itself to remove problem locations where sims get stuck, and likely move all inactive families out of houseboats.  For a detailed description of the work to be done, you can read this thread:

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/811253/removing-ip-lag

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 37 of 41 (3,136 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

@kwohldIn addition to the above to get Isla Paradiso fixed so that it is properly playable, you may wish to bring your mod questions to us at NRaas. The commands and options you are describing are from NRaas Overwatch, not DebugEnabler. These are two entirely different mods among the collection of 39+ that we offer and both can be very helpful but for different reasons.

Message 38 of 41 (3,124 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
Message 39 of 41 (2,645 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
Message 40 of 41 (2,643 Views)