Re: The Sims 3 Dragon Valley Installation problems

★★ Novice

Chrome doesn't even try to download it.

Message 11 of 37 (2,568 Views)

★★★ Pro

@OpalWysty wrote:

Chrome doesn't even try to download it.

The sims 3 web has issues but I found the ways to get around these issues. For one whenever that web acts up clear your internet browser history!

Clear your internet browser history, Use Firefox or IE the sims web may give you issue if using Chrome or Safari. Log back into the sims 3 web. Don't log into the sims 3 web through your launcher, log onto the sims 3 web while you are directly on the web. Once you do that run your mouse over the store, run your mouse over my store account and click on purchace history. Your items should be there. Just click download and your launcher will automatically open.

Message 12 of 37 (2,562 Views)

★★ Novice

Thank you sooooooooooo much! 

I think my mistake was being logged in on the launcher.

Message 13 of 37 (2,556 Views)

★★★ Pro

Your welcome!!!!! Never use the launcher to download and if things you purchase dont show up after you purchase them clear your internet browser history! The sims web acts up sometimes!

Message 14 of 37 (2,554 Views)

★★ Novice

I bought mine on the store, and it is in my purchase history, but when I click download, nothing happens. What am I supposed to do with that? Nothing I have read helps my situation.

Message 15 of 37 (2,524 Views)

Hero

Use another browser then.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 16 of 37 (2,513 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hey!

I'm trying to download it, but the system says, that i'm already used it. I don't have used it already.

Message 17 of 37 (2,415 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

I just purchased The Sims 3 Starter Pack and Dragon Valley and am having some issues getting Dragon Valley Installed (The Sims 3 installed fine).

I redeemed my codes for the world and bonus content and both show up in my Purchase History but when I try to download them it doesn't work. I've tried using both Firefox and Chrome with the same results. And when I try to install the world from the disc it says The Sims 3 needs to be updated but if I go to game updates in the launcher it says my game is currently up to date See Here Here.

I've tried downloading my world from the SIms Store on the website and when the launcher first opens (if it's been closed before I try to dowload) I see this message: Unable to connect to the EA Download Manager to connext to the EA Download Manager. I've also tried downloading with the launcher already running.

After a few minutes of the launcher apparently sitting and doing nothing, I see this message. I'd love to view the log and post a screenshot of what that says but I can't find a log anywhere.

This happens with the Dragon Valley World, Celtic Lands Bonus content and the free halloween items just released. I'vw tried being logged in on the launcher and being logged out in the launcher. I've tried using both Firefox and Chrome (I refuse to use IE) and still get the same results. 

Any suggestions on how to solve this so that I can download Dragon Valley and play it or did I waste $20 on it? =/

EDIT: Whoops, forgot to add in the image codes for my screenshots. xD

Message 18 of 37 (2,382 Views)

★ Novice

Thank you for this info, it's helped me install it, I thought it was cd disc failure

Message 19 of 37 (2,343 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Newbie

Mine states that there is a script error, and refuses to install. Other times insteadof installing, it just simply says unavailable.

Message 20 of 37 (2,342 Views)