Re: The Sims 3 | Custom Content

by EA_Spectre

Original Post

The Sims 3 | Custom Content

★★★ Newbie

Like most EA nerds, I will buy anything with a plumbob on it and still want more. Unfortunately my game seems to dislike my choices of custom content. I have a large file of things that I have downloaded (only .sims3pack and .sim files) in: Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads and have installed them with the launcher. However if I start playing and click on CAS the loading screen comes up and the music is playing but it never actually loads up. I then have to quit my game and start all over again. The same happens with any houses that I've downloaded: It load for a second and then all the controls disappear and I have to quit again yet Build/Buy mode on edit town works fine. I've uninstalled and reinstalled the latest EP, uninstalled and reinstalled all custom content and still nothing works. I've lost the serial code or disk- some cases both for nearly all of my games as they are shared in the house so I can't use the origin Redeem product code software. I don't enjoy the game very much without custom content and it seems that I may have wasted a lot of time and money. Can anyone help me? Thankyou x

Message 1 of 2 (90 Views)

Re: The Sims 3 | Custom Content

Community Manager

Have you already tried everything mentioned here?

Lost and broken DVDs and missing serial codes - What to do ? by crinrict

How to find or retrieve a serial code? How to obtain a replacement code?

Your friendly neighbourhood forum admin.

spectre.png
Message 2 of 2 (76 Views)