The Sims 3 1.69 Patch

by MsPrissySim

Original Post

Accepted Solution

The Sims 3 1.69 Patch

★ Apprentice

Hi. At one time, I was patched up to 1.69. However, I didn't like -- at that time -- having to always log in to orign to play. Well, since then, I haven't been able to get my game TO play. It freezes up; I mean totally; and I am getting sick of uninstalling and reinstalling everything.

used to have CC in my game. Only a few hairs. But they never caused anything (i.e. freezing or anything). What I do have is practically the entire Sims 3 store. And again, I am getting sick of installing, uninstalling, and reinstalling everything. Same with mods. Although recently, I haven't had anything in my game.

What I want to know is, HOW can I get patched back up to 1.69 and have my Sims 3 game (and all the expansion and stuff packs) show up??

Message 1 of 3 (2,410 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: The Sims 3 1.69 Patch

Hero (Retired)

@MsPrissySim Google and download the 1.67 manual super patch. When the game is at version 1.67 Origin should automatically detect the game and patch the version 1.67 to version 1.69.

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (2,545 Views)

All Replies

Hero (Retired)

@MsPrissySim Google and download the 1.67 manual super patch. When the game is at version 1.67 Origin should automatically detect the game and patch the version 1.67 to version 1.69.

Message 2 of 3 (2,546 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

Edit!  Thank you. Although I hate having to log in all the time to play, I -- or rather, my Launcher -- is back to the 1.69 patch.

Message 3 of 3 (2,382 Views)