The Shrewd trait appears to no longer work

by MiaSkywalker1

Original Post

The Shrewd trait appears to no longer work

★ Guide

This is a bug report for the devs, not a thread asking for help.  I've encountered a bug; I don't need game help getting things to work.  If this is the wrong place to post this, please let me know, but this was the only place that seemed to make any sense.

Ever since the patch, my current family hasn't been getting their weekly Shrewd trait stipends.  I wasn't sure at first, so I allowed the game to run for a few Sim weeks before I was positive.  To make sure it wasn't a mod conflict, I removed all of my mods, went back to an earlier save, and let the game run for two more Sim weeks.  Still no stipend. 

I also tried it on a test Sim; I will have to admit that I had to use cheat codes to complete that aspiration, because she could never have completed the aspiration otherwise, and doing that particular aspiration from scratch would have taken too long to be worth testing.  

So I'm guessing something about that got broken in the 1.50 patch.  I really hope this isn't intentional, and we don't hear from someone that it's "working as intended".  

Message 1 of 4 (1,704 Views)

Re: The Shrewd trait appears to no longer work

Hero
Please post all bug reports in the bug forum: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/bd-p/The-Sims-4-Bugs

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 4 (1,685 Views)

★ Guide
Ah, thank you for that. Couldn't find a link to anything specifically like that from the regular Sims 4 forums. Bookmarking.
Message 3 of 4 (1,669 Views)

Hero
See you found the new threads someone else made.

Link for further reference: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/NEEDS-INPUT-Sims-not-receiving-their-Shrewd-trait-money/td-p/7...

Locking this thread.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 4 (1,664 Views)