Re: The Late Night expansion pack doesn't work.

by traceyytran

Original Post

Accepted Solution

The Late Night expansion pack doesn't work.

★★ Novice

Hello. So yesterday I decided to download Late Night onto my laptop, and once it finished downloading, I installed it, but then if came up with the error message saying "unknown error occurred." I tried support several times but nothing worked. I then uninstalled all my expansion packs and reinstalled, and then my Sims university wouldn't reinstall. Now it is stuck as installer, and will not let me uninstall or download. After, I uninstalled the base game, which now isn't allowing me to download the base game. Anyone know how to fix this?

MacBook Pro (Mid 2012)

Please help!

Expansions: 

University Life

Seasons

Generations

Late Night(Not working)

Message 1 of 5 (3,475 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★ Novice

Hello there!

There's a new solution for this, follow these steps listed on the webpage here. This often occurs with Late Night & Ambitions expansion pack because for some dumb reason, it doesn't attach itself to the latest expansion pack which is ...

Hope it works!

View in thread

Message 3 of 5 (4,562 Views)

All Replies

★★ Novice

I got the disc that my sims was on, but it will not allow me to play it still.

Message 2 of 5 (3,454 Views)

★★ Novice

Hello there!

There's a new solution for this, follow these steps listed on the webpage here. This often occurs with Late Night & Ambitions expansion pack because for some dumb reason, it doesn't attach itself to the latest expansion pack which is ...

Hope it works!

Message 3 of 5 (4,563 Views)

★★ Novice

Thank you so much!

Message 4 of 5 (3,430 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Excuse my late response, (and sorry if you've already found the solution!) but I've had the same situation. I had to get the Sims 3 Bundle Pack (which included Late Night) so I could get University Life on my Birthday. I installed everything. . . multiple times. . . trying to get Late Night to work. I had to delete EVERYTHING. It got to the point where I didn't even get INTO the game! I was frustrated. It seems MAC has tons of Sims 3 Late Night problems, which is sad. But, possibly you could try and deleting/uninstall everything (expansions and base game) then try to download ONLY the base game and Late Night. Although, my solution is to only get the base game and other expansions, not Late Night. Embarrassed 

Message 5 of 5 (3,184 Views)