The Gallery won't connect with my internet

by MsChihiro96

Original Post

Accepted Solution

The Gallery won't connect with my internet

★★ Novice

I have for the past few weeks been unable to access the Sims 4 Gallery. It says I can't go online, because I don't have an internet connection. The problem is there is absolutely nothing wrong with my internet connection.

I have done lots of research; uninstalled my game, cleared the cache and tried to fix the game through Origin. I have also checked that its neither my firewall nor my virus protection program that is at fault here. My game is fully updated and I use no mods. It is also legally bought and downloaded through Origin.

Please help!

Message 1 of 7 (2,748 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: The Gallery won't connect with my internet

Hero

You could try going to a friends house or a public library to see if it works there to find out if it's connected to your computer or connection ?

Also try these suggestions: https://help.ea.com/en-au/help/pc/connection-troubleshooting-advanced-pc/

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 5 of 7 (2,704 Views)

All Replies

Hero

Hi @MsChihiro96

have you tried rebooting your router as well ? Do you have a desktop or laptop computer ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 7 (2,724 Views)

★★ Novice
I'm afraid rebooting my router did nothing to solve my problem Frown
Message 3 of 7 (2,713 Views)

★★ Novice
I have a laptop.
Message 4 of 7 (2,712 Views)

Hero

You could try going to a friends house or a public library to see if it works there to find out if it's connected to your computer or connection ?

Also try these suggestions: https://help.ea.com/en-au/help/pc/connection-troubleshooting-advanced-pc/

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 5 of 7 (2,705 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I am having this same issue. My internet is fine but it's saying I have no internet connection. What did you do to fix this? so aggravating I just want to play!

Message 6 of 7 (2,642 Views)

★★ Novice
I used another computer connected to another internet in December-March. My regular network didn't start working until the recent Strangerville update a week ago. Sorry, I can't be of more help to you.

It's incredibly infuriating that the Gallery is so "buggy" all the time. I hope it doesn't happen again for a very long time for me.
Message 7 of 7 (2,636 Views)