The Exchange

by Honeybird54

Original Post

Accepted Solution

The Exchange

★★ Novice

I'm not able to download any content from the Exchange any longer.

Message 1 of 19 (659 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: The Exchange

Community Manager

Hi honeybird54,

Which browser are you using? Have you already tried another browser?

Your friendly neighbourhood forum admin.

spectre.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 19 (649 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hi honeybird54,

Which browser are you using? Have you already tried another browser?

Your friendly neighbourhood forum admin.

spectre.png
Message 2 of 19 (650 Views)

★★★ Novice

I'm having the same issue. I changed browsers, from IE9 to the current Mozilla.. nothing is working. I'm connected to Origin, and i've never had a problem with this until now. My current game is Sims 3 Seasons, and my current Stuff pack is Sims 3 70s, 80s & 90s Stuff.

Message 3 of 19 (606 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

I am having issues, also....the other day, I could add items with no problem, but the past 2 days, when I click on "add to game", nothing happens.  I haven't done anything different from the other day.

Message 4 of 19 (485 Views)

Hero

Did you try starting the launcher first, then add to game ? Or use save file instead

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 5 of 19 (468 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

hi.  I've tried it both ways.  And I tried saving, also, but idk how to get the item to go from the file to the downloads in my launcher.  I have windows8.  I have tried internet explorer, chrome, & firefox.  But it still does nothing when I click on "add to game".

Message 6 of 19 (463 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

I finally found a way to download items I got from the store - through the shopping bag icon in-game....but I still can't download from the exchange....

Message 7 of 19 (455 Views)

Hero

Use save file. The file will probably be downloaded to your windows download folder.

After that just move it to this folder: documents\electronicarts\thesims3\downloads

Then restart the launcher and it should show up to install

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 8 of 19 (446 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

...tbh...I am new to windows8...so it took me a while to figure it out, but it worked with one item, so hopefully it will work with others.  Standard smile  tyvm!  will be back if I have more problems  Standard smile

Message 9 of 19 (443 Views)

★★★ Novice

The Exchange can get you viruses, honestly, I wouldn't use it, I would use TheSimsResource.com

Message 10 of 19 (436 Views)