Re: The Exchange

by crinrict

Original Post

★★★ Apprentice

i will check it out.

new problem, though...I accidentally uninstalled riverview & barnacle bay, & since I still can't download using the download button...& there is no "save file"...I tried "save target as", & put it in the sims3 downloads folder, but it will not show up on my downloads (in launcher), or my installed content....is it possible for me to get these worlds back???

Message 11 of 19 (372 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

looks like I might have to buy barnacle bay - again....(I no longer have the code).  but I still would like to know how I can download riverview.

Message 12 of 19 (367 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

update:  I talked to support, they gave me my code for barnacle bay, but I guess since it was already used, I couldn't use it again...as for downloading riverview, I followed all their steps on cleaning and deleting files, & the download button still doesn't work....

Message 13 of 19 (361 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

Should be in your purchase history: https://store.thesims3.com/purchaseHistory.html

What browser are you using do download ? Did you check if your firewall/antivirus block the connection ?

Do you have a launcher log file in documents ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 14 of 19 (350 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Will check logs, didn't see it in purchase history,  but will look again...right now scanning my computer because I think tsr workshop gave me a virus or something...

But thanks, will let u know if I find it.

Btw, I have used Internet Explorer, Firefox, and Chrome...

Message 15 of 19 (339 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Okay, I guess I should have mentioned,  when I first installed & registered,  etc, it was years ago, & on a different computer...I looked in these log files, & it wasn't in there, of course...but I also had this game installed on my old laptop, maybe I can check on there?...

Message 16 of 19 (338 Views)

Hero

If you still have the files on your old computer, you can move them to your new one and install through that.

They should be in the downloads folder. 

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 17 of 19 (320 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

I tried to reply the other day, but was having problems.  Anyway, wanted to let u know, I was finally able to download/install those 2 worlds from my downloads dashboard (in-game)!  Standard smile Standard smile Standard smile  And I checked, & they were in my main menu...so I was very happy, & I wanted to say thank u very, very much for all your help!  And for the extra info, also - will keep all in mind!  Standard smile Standard smile Standard smile  Thanks!

Message 18 of 19 (312 Views)

Hero

That's great to hear.

Enjoy

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 19 of 19 (304 Views)