Re: The CAS Button Is Missing On The Home Screen

by Miss3TR

Original Post

Accepted Solution

The CAS Button Is Missing On The Home Screen

★ Novice

So when I load up my game everything is there but the CAS button. I press the little plus sign button on at the top of the screen and It takes me to CAS and I can make a sim but if I delete all my game files besides the Auto Save then the Little Saved Files button is gone. I just got a new laptop and I changed it to where it thinks its running Windows 7 but its running Windows 10. PLEASE HELP!!

Message 1 of 5 (743 Views)

Accepted Solution

Hero

Do you have the big play button ? Just click on that. If you don't have a game started (auto save doesn't count if you only have that). That will take you to CAS.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 2 of 5 (835 Views)

All Replies

Hero

Do you have the big play button ? Just click on that. If you don't have a game started (auto save doesn't count if you only have that). That will take you to CAS.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 5 (836 Views)

★ Novice

Yes I have the big play button. But I am worried that my game is screwed up because the CAS button isn't there. When I first  bought the game it didnt look like this. Everything is there besides the CAS button. No the play button does not take me to CAS because in order for my game to look right I have to make a game and then it looks right. I madea game and I didnt save it so when I hot the play button it takes me to the words with the last family I made. 

Message 3 of 5 (727 Views)

★ Novice

Oh my god! I feel like the stupidest person on earth! I fixed it myself! Thanks for helping!

Message 4 of 5 (724 Views)

★★★ Newbie

How did you fix it?! I have the exact same problem, please help Frown

Message 5 of 5 (651 Views)