Re: Testingcheatsenabled not letting me change my sims mood

by beastmode1333333

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Testingcheatsenabled not letting me change my sims mood

★★★ Newbie

When I enter the game, I usually type in testingcheatsenabled true in the menu screen. It was working fine when I first started, then it wouldn't let me change my sims mood. It would let me do other things, like shift-click on the mailbox and sims. But I just cant drag the mood bars anymore. And don't tell me I'm typing it wrong or anything. I've tried everything. I'm extremely frustrated with this, and nobody seems to be helping on other websites. 

Message 1 of 4 (2,414 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★★ Newbie

Okay, I'm going to put the solution I found here just in case anybody needs it. I realize that my problem was quick, but it was the most frustrating thing. I'm not too entirely sure what I did that solved this, so I'm just going to put my whole process here. I was at University, so I figured that might be part of the problem. I went to my home town, which just happened to be Isla Paradiso. I didn't edit anything there, I just went back to University. Nothing seemed to have changed with my problem at that point, so that's probably not what fixed the problem. I had reset all the sims in University earlier, so none of my sims were in a bad mood. I then shift-clicked on the mailbox, and set the needs to static. I thought that this might be able to hold me over until my problem was solved. So all the mood bars of my active sims went all the way up. This is probably what happens when you do that, but I found it suspicious. So I set the needs to dynamic again, and bam. I now can move the bars. This is a rare problem, I suspect, so not many people will need this. But just in case, here is my solution. 

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (2,485 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Newbie

Okay, I'm going to put the solution I found here just in case anybody needs it. I realize that my problem was quick, but it was the most frustrating thing. I'm not too entirely sure what I did that solved this, so I'm just going to put my whole process here. I was at University, so I figured that might be part of the problem. I went to my home town, which just happened to be Isla Paradiso. I didn't edit anything there, I just went back to University. Nothing seemed to have changed with my problem at that point, so that's probably not what fixed the problem. I had reset all the sims in University earlier, so none of my sims were in a bad mood. I then shift-clicked on the mailbox, and set the needs to static. I thought that this might be able to hold me over until my problem was solved. So all the mood bars of my active sims went all the way up. This is probably what happens when you do that, but I found it suspicious. So I set the needs to dynamic again, and bam. I now can move the bars. This is a rare problem, I suspect, so not many people will need this. But just in case, here is my solution. 

Message 2 of 4 (2,486 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Ik you made this like 5 years ago but it really helped me out so thank you 

Message 3 of 4 (2,011 Views)

★★★ Newbie

That’s hilarious, I’m so glad I could help you

Message 4 of 4 (1,996 Views)