Teens cant ask each other out?

by ToelessMouse

Original Post

Teens cant ask each other out?

★★★★ Novice

Hey! I have 2 teen sims and they have full friendship and romance yet they cant ask each other out? I've removed every mod that could be causing the problem but that isn't it. I have another sim and shes in a teen relationship no problems. its only just been a recent bug. and it's really annoying.

Message 1 of 5 (6,214 Views)

Re: Teens cant ask each other out?

★★★★★ Apprentice
@ToelessMouse There is an ask on date interaction on the third screenshot, so I am not sure of your question.
Message 2 of 5 (6,183 Views)

★★★★ Novice

If you look at the screenshots. you can clearly see that they have full romance and friendship. they cant ask each other out. as in they cant become boyfriend and girlfriend.

@dcj504 wrote:
@ToelessMouseThere is an ask on date interaction on the third screenshot, so I am not sure of your question. 
Message 3 of 5 (6,173 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

unfortunately i dont think EA have implemented an option to become boyfriend and girlfriend when being a teenager Frown , But when they turn into young adults they should be able to ask each other out.

Hope this helped Standard smile

𝓥𝓮𝓽𝓮𝓻𝓪𝓷 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓼 𝓟𝓵𝓪𝔂𝓮𝓻

Message 4 of 5 (6,154 Views)

★★★★ Expert

@ToelessMouse  The icon in your sim's portrait panel: Promised means the teens have exchanged Promise Rings. My teen sim could only get this social interaction after having become girlfriend with their romantic interest, this was on a full romance bar. So maybe you had a mod that gives the sims autonomy to do this; or you forgot you already made them girl-/boyfriend?

Message 5 of 5 (6,129 Views)