Re: Taking Screenshots

by hestiah23

Original Post

Taking Screenshots

★★ Guide

I'm sorry if this has been posted before as I can't seem to find it. How do I take snapshots/screenshots of the demo and which folder will it be in?

Thanks.

Message 1 of 6 (466 Views)

Hero (Retired)

the options to take screenshots is not enabled yet a.f.a.i.k

in the demo go to the three dots -options put the demo into windowed mode then hit the printscreen button on the keyboard open the paint program then ctrl+v to paste the printcreen into the paint program then save your image or if you have snipping tool if you have win 7 or 8 you can use the snipping tool open snipping tool then drag your cursor over the area to snip the image you want to capture lift your finger of the mouse then the image will pop open save it

Message 2 of 6 (451 Views)

★★ Guide

I have been using the Print Screen tool and pasting it on Paint to get all the screenshots so far. Thanks for the info! I guess I'll have to wait until the day comes. =)

Message 3 of 6 (444 Views)

Hero (Retired)

welcomes Standard smile i guess we're all waiting for the feature to be enabled   =)

Message 4 of 6 (441 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

You could use Fraps.

That's what I use.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Did my answer solve your issue? Please click "Accept as Solution" and "XP" to award me! :D
Please note that I am not from EA.

Message 5 of 6 (433 Views)

Hero

Yeah, but make sure to start fraps frist and then the demo or the demo will crash.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 6 of 6 (430 Views)