Re: TS4.exe - Ordinal Not Found

by JOISIMONE

Original Post

Accepted Solution

TS4.exe - Ordinal Not Found

★★★★ Novice

Hi,

After updating my game today, I tried to open the game right after it finished installing the update and got the message that's attached. I kept trying to reinstall the update, which would never work so I decided to restart my computer. I try and run the game and it comes up with the same message. I try to open origin to repair the game and now origin refuses to open.

Would appreciate some help!

Thank you!

Message 1 of 32 (7,521 Views)

Accepted Solution

[ Edited ]
Hero

Things to try

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 3 of 32 (7,299 Views)

All Replies

★★★★ Novice

Here's my Dxdiag report. I was running the game without CC.

Message 2 of 32 (7,499 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

Things to try

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 3 of 32 (7,300 Views)

★★ Novice
@butterpie24 I'm having the same problem, have you been able to resolve this yet?
Message 4 of 32 (6,825 Views)

@SimmersLori  Please try the clean uninstall and reinstall of Origin, followed by the game repair, as Crinrict recommended.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 5 of 32 (6,740 Views)
Highlighted

★ Novice

should i do the hard way or the easy way for uninstalling origin

@puzzlezaddict wrote:

@SimmersLori  Please try the clean uninstall and reinstall of Origin, followed by the game repair, as Crinrict recommended.

Message 6 of 32 (6,728 Views)

★★ Novice
Unfortunately, I already did that suggestion before coming here. From what I'm reading there are a lot of players having trouble with the recent update. *sigh*
Message 7 of 32 (6,638 Views)

★ Novice

aww they will fix this most likely meanwhile i got sims 3 again 

Message 8 of 32 (6,634 Views)

★★★★ Novice

@SimmersLori I was able to resolve this by clearing my origin cache and restarting my computer. If you continue having problems, perhaps try uninstalling origin?

Here's a link to the guide I used: https://help.ea.com/en-au/help/faq/clear-cache-to-fix-problems-with-your-games/

Message 9 of 32 (6,530 Views)

TS4.exe-Ordinal Not Found

★★★ Newbie

How do I fix my game? The game won't come up and it says "TS4.exe - Ordinal Not Found", then below that it says "The ordinal 101 could not be located in the dynamic link library". Did I delete something I wasn't supposed to? What can I do to fix my Sims 4 game? Thank you

Message 10 of 32 (6,406 Views)