TS4: Lost game due to pass change!

by tigersrule2012

Original Post

Accepted Solution

TS4: Lost game due to pass change!

★★ Novice

About one month ago I bought sims4, I played it and everything was fine. Today, November 8th, I couldn't log into origin so I reset the pass easy as that. I went back to the origin desktop app thing and logged in fine. I went to games and my sims wasn't there.However, knowing that I had  it on my desktop I tried to start it there. But turns out I need to "activate the game". Why do I need to reactivate it after I played it before? So i tried that but, Origin doesn't allow use more than once serial numbers. So I came here for help because I could have just lost 60.00$.I really need some help to get a new code/renew the old code. And I do have proof of purchase.

Message 1 of 3 (153 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: TS4: Lost game due to pass change!

Hero

DId you get ahold of live chat now ?

If not, here's instructions

Game advisors can be found through live chat.

1. https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/ 
  2. Click on the orange NEXT button
  3. Select a platform
  4. Click on the orange NEXT button
  5. Select a topic and describe your problem in a few words
  6. Click on the orange NEXT button
  7. Click Chat Now to chat with a Game Advisor

In Details here: How to contact a Game Advisor using the new EA Help page

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 3 of 3 (150 Views)

All Replies

★★ Novice

The Heck? I wanted to send a Online chat thing to EA. Not post this on the Query again! Sorry!

@tigersrule2012 wrote:

About one month ago I bought sims4, I played it and everything was fine. Today, November 8th, I couldn't log into origin so I reset the pass easy as that. I went back to the origin desktop app thing and logged in fine. I went to games and my sims wasn't there.However, knowing that I had  it on my desktop I tried to start it there. But turns out I need to "activate the game". Why do I need to reactivate it after I played it before? So i tried that but, Origin doesn't allow use more than once serial numbers. So I came here for help because I could have just lost 60.00$.I really need some help to get a new code/renew the old code. And I do have proof of purchase.

Message 2 of 3 (152 Views)

Hero

DId you get ahold of live chat now ?

If not, here's instructions

Game advisors can be found through live chat.

1. https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/ 
  2. Click on the orange NEXT button
  3. Select a platform
  4. Click on the orange NEXT button
  5. Select a topic and describe your problem in a few words
  6. Click on the orange NEXT button
  7. Click Chat Now to chat with a Game Advisor

In Details here: How to contact a Game Advisor using the new EA Help page

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 3 of 3 (151 Views)