(TS4) Can’t Find Installation File - Secondary Drice

by MulletBill

Original Post

(TS4) Can’t Find Installation File - Secondary Drice

★★★ Newbie

Long story short— I have TS4 installed to my secondary internal SSD drive. Origin is installed on my C drive, as well as another game. But a few months ago I reinstalled TS4 on my secondary. 

I had no issues with the game until I decided to try to install a mod— it requires the installation file TS4_install. 

I cannot find it anywhere. I thought I maybe had an issue in the way I had reinstalled my game when I initially switched drives— So I reinstalled the game again. (Uninstalled through Origin, removed remaining files, disk cleanup to clean the space on the drive, and restarted the computer). I still cannot locate the file— So I’m assuming I am missing it. 
(To add: I looked in the program files on the C drive, Documents on the C drive, and the files on the secondary drive!) 

Please help! 
Thanks in advance! 

Message 1 of 2 (134 Views)

Re: (TS4) Can’t Find Installation File - Secondary Drice

@MulletBill  Mods are supposed to go into Documents > Electronic Arts > The Sims 4 > Mods.  What instructions are you following that say the mods go elsewhere?  (Feel free to link the site unless it also has mod download links, in which case you can send it to me via private message.)  It's possible the instructions are unclear or incomplete, but you shouldn't need to add mods to any other location.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 2 of 2 (119 Views)