Re: TS3 Forum Idea

by nommeee

Original Post

Accepted Solution

TS3 Forum Idea

★★★★ Apprentice

Although, I click Select Language and select English-United States, I treally never know if it is the United States forum or not.

I would very much like some sort of country banner on each of the countries forum sites so that players can be absolutely sure they have reached the forum they intend to.

This should go for the My Page as well.

I am not planning on going there, but when I reported an issue I received a notice that it had reached the US region.Evidently, I had been on the UK Forum, thinking I was on the USA Forum. 

Yes, we all speak English, but the United States and the UK have differences.

When I first became lost in the UK Forum, I knew it wasn't the same one as the United States one, but didn't know much else.

Message 1 of 7 (614 Views)

Accepted Solution

Hero

Reporting always goes to the US(Customer Support) even if I do it at the German forum.

That's why they set a special place where we can reach the German moderators so that has nothing to do with the language setting your choosing.

Hope that clears it up for you Standard smile

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 4 of 7 (630 Views)

All Replies

Hero

If you select the forum through language there isn't really a difference between them. The UK is missing the Showtime forum for some reason but other thatn that it's the same. There is another uk forum but that looks completely different (you should not mix those up).

Don't know why you got this message. Do you remember the exact wording ? When did you get it exactly ? When you posted on the Sims 3 Forum ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 7 (610 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Yes, I do remember the exact wording.

After clicking the Report Button, I was sent this notice from noreply@ea.com

Your petition has reached the "English/US," Queue.

Unfortunately, my other emails were addressed to the person whom I had reported.

So, it remains to be seen just where my petition went in the first place.

When I do report abuse, I usually get two emails and one is addressed to the person I am reporting or if it is addressed to me the heading is

Hello $contacts.emailaddr,

I don't know, the reporting is all messed up, but I can still play my games. Confusedmileyhappy:

Message 3 of 7 (606 Views)

Hero

Reporting always goes to the US(Customer Support) even if I do it at the German forum.

That's why they set a special place where we can reach the German moderators so that has nothing to do with the language setting your choosing.

Hope that clears it up for you Standard smile

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 4 of 7 (631 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Good enough. Confusedmileyhappy:

As long as I can play my games, well, that is the important thing.

The Forum thing..I didn't want to be on the wrong one. I am seriously avoiding posting there and earnestly not wanting to get into any trouble. That desire provided the impetus for my query in the first place.

My curiosity as to how the Forum works is all but gone. It  has to be complicated to run a forum that large.

I just want my games to work and right now, they are.:womanhappy:

BTW last  night, I finally had the chance to get controllable ghost babies in game. Confusedmileyhappy:

Message 5 of 7 (602 Views)

Community Manager

Hi debbidoosim,

I moved this thread from the Idea Exchange to the Sims board.

We have the Idea Exchange to improve the Answer HQ. All ideas and questions that are game related should be posted in their respective boards.

Ursula

Your friendly neighbourhood forum admin.

spectre.png
Message 6 of 7 (576 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Please forgive me for the unintended infraction of the rules.

Message 7 of 7 (565 Views)