Re: THE UPDATE MESSED UP MY GAME

by Aeteriss

Original Post

THE UPDATE MESSED UP MY GAME

★★★ Newbie

The new update has made my game glitch like no other. I have never had a problem with my game (not a major one that I couldn't fix) until I installed the game update (June 2, 2016). When I go to the startup menu and proceed to CAS, the only thing there is a random sim and ALL the slider and choices before are gone. I can still modify my sims by dragging and whatnot. I can't even name my Sim....SO...You guys should probably fix this. DisappointedZipped lipsTongue out

Message 1 of 4 (461 Views)

Hero (Retired)

Let's start with some simple questions - is your computer a pc or mac? Do you have any cc/mods in the game? I think that is part of the patch and that's what cas is going to be. I haven't used cas since the patch but I don't have sliders either.

Message 2 of 4 (449 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I have a PC. Yes, I do have cc/mods and whatnot....but I've recently removed them all and it's still not working correctly. By sliders I mean weight and height sliders or the options to change your Sims features(nose..ears...mouth..etc) My game was perfectly fine before the new update. The worst part is that j can't benefit from the update due to the fact that the new options given to us are not shown on my game lol
Message 3 of 4 (432 Views)

★★★ Novice

If you are talking about the modify in CAS cheats, then in the cheat code bar, do testingcheats true then do CAS.fulleditmode then modify in cas.

Message 4 of 4 (356 Views)