Re: THE SIMS 4

by mminc2112

Original Post

THE SIMS 4

★ Newbie

I bought the Sims 4 yesterday and had it installed. However, the game keeps getting stuck and pink, purple and white lines keep appearing on my screen. What should I do to stop this, i am beginning to get highly frustrated.

Message 1 of 3 (197 Views)

★ Guide

Hey there,

If you are having issues loading your games or are having issues while playing your game, you should try the Repair Install feature in Origin.

This feature checks all local files on your computer against the files Origin has on their servers. If there are any corrupt files or discrepancies, those files will be replaced or downloaded again. The file check can take up to an hour to complete depending on the type of hardware you are using. Repair Install will first 'Check' the installation you have on your computer and then automatically download any replacement or missing files.

To use Repair Install for your game:
1. Go to My Games in Origin
2. Right-click the game image
3. Select "Repair Install"

------------------------------------------------- ≧◉◡◉≦ -------------------------------------------------

Did my post solve your case? Please click "Accept as Solution" & "XP" Button to reward me!
I'm just a volunteer helper at AHQ!

Message 2 of 3 (177 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hi,

I was wondering if you had any advice on update errors. My Sims 4 needs to update to play it but the update keeps failing. It gets all the way to 100% but then during the final installation i get a message that says download failed.

Message 3 of 3 (145 Views)