THE SIMS 4 DINE OUT GLITCH

by Laurenisbomb1234

Original Post

THE SIMS 4 DINE OUT GLITCH

★★★ Newbie

So I’ve been playing The Sims 4: Dine Out for a while as of now and I realized there a huge glitch with owning a restaurant, at least for my game. Whenever I hire staff for the first shift, they don’t come and never show up, meaning my customers get angry and leave. When they do show up, after the shift is over, they are completely deleted from my game. At first I thought they quit, but I never got a notification that says they did and when I look back on the notifications involving said sims, there is no picture of them, like they never existed. This glitch is making restaurant owning almost unplayable and a waste of money when I train the sims only to have them disappear.
I hope I’m not the only one with this issue and I hope it gets resolved eventually.

Message 1 of 13 (4,294 Views)

Re: THE SIMS 4 DINE OUT GLITCH

★★★ Newbie

Hello,

I am having the same problem.

I am also having another problem with my CHEFS, they will NOT move when my restaurant is open. They just stand outside.

Message 2 of 13 (4,276 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@Laurenisbomb1234@thisgirlhannahIf your staff is being deleted, it's probably because of the culling. You can read about how to avoid your employees from being deleted here.

@thisgirlhannah regarding your chef's issue, are you using any mods in your game? If so, please remove them and try again.

Message 3 of 13 (4,257 Views)

★★★ Newbie
With me its my hostess that stands outside and doesn't move and I removed all cc and mods and still nothing luckily I have two bars so they all hang there but no one is eating because no one is being seated I don't understand
Message 4 of 13 (4,242 Views)

Hero

Try selling your restaurant through the map and rebuying

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 5 of 13 (4,236 Views)

★★★ Newbie

@pekesims 

Hello, I do not have any mods installed.

I tried to restart my computer but that did not help, do you have any other ideas or suggestions?

Thanks!

Message 6 of 13 (4,224 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@thisgirlhannah try Crinrict's suggestion in the post above yours.

Message 7 of 13 (4,220 Views)

★★★ Newbie

@crinrict

Hello,

I sold my restaurant and bought it again but my chefs still will NOT move. 

I do not know how to sell the restaurant through the map, can you please give me the steps to do this?

Thanks!

Message 8 of 13 (4,217 Views)

Hero

Can you upload your save somewhere and PM me the link ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 9 of 13 (4,213 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I've been having a similar problem. When I hire a host they show up once, and then never show up again. I hate that my sim can't step into the roll of host, chef, or waiter. At least that way if staff isn't going to show up, I'm not completely SOL.

Message 10 of 13 (3,980 Views)