THE SIMS 3 INTO THE FUTURE HELP!

by aycaoezkan

Original Post

Highlighted

THE SIMS 3 INTO THE FUTURE HELP!

★★★ Newbie

Hello guys. I play the Sims 3. There is a mission called travel to the future and speak with time traveller. After going back to the present and doing the given mission, I went to the future again, I spoke with time traveller but actually I could not speak with time traveller. Whenever I try to assist with a new research (?) he does not accept to give me any and he says that I did not do the given mission. Would you help me please? 

Message 1 of 2 (614 Views)

Re: THE SIMS 3 INTO THE FUTURE HELP!

@aycaoezkan  I've moved your post to the Sims 3 section, since this is about gameplay.

I'm not sure what exactly this opportunity is; your description sounds like instructions rather than the title.  So I don't know whether there's a way to complete it, or whether it's glitched and should be cancelled.  If you're looking to complete it, it would help to know either the name of the opportunity or a more complete description of what your sim needed to do to fulfill it.

If you would rather cancel it and move on, you can right-click on the box that shows its icon in the Opportunities tab.  Even if the tab is empty, you can try right-clicking a few times; occasionally something gets stuck, and this can help.  Then quit, delete the five cache files in your game folder in Documents, and reload.  These cache files should be deleted regularly anyway, and especially when you're having game issues.  For reference, they are:

• CASPartCache.package
  • compositorCache.package
  • scriptCache.package
  • simCompositorCache.package
  • socialCache.package
——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 2 of 2 (594 Views)