System Specs and Platform Information

by crinrict

Original Post

Re: Sims 4 on Mac

Hero

Please refer to this: http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-4/System-Specs-and-Platform-Information/td-p/2168541/

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 81 of 133 (314 Views)

Will The Sims 4 be available on Mac???

★ Novice

Hey guys i just bought a macbook pro and im looking for few gams to buy and i saw the sims 4 and i really liked it so I've read some forums about will the sims 4 be available on mac and most of the forums says The sims 4 is being developed for both pc and mac but then i opened the official site and checked the FAQ's and it said that the sims for will be available on pc only so i wanted to ask you guys if that will be available for mac so i'd really be greatful.

Thanks.

Message 82 of 133 (335 Views)

Re: Will The Sims 4 be available on Mac???

Hero

See here: http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-4/System-Specs-and-Platform-Information/td-p/2168541/

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 83 of 133 (325 Views)

★ Novice

anyway is there any chances for the sims 4 to be available on mac in the future?

Message 84 of 133 (317 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

I can only give you my opinion. I don't work for EA and have no further info on this but I think, they will make a mac version and it will be native mac that's why it's taking longer.

As I said, my personal opinion and nothing official

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 85 of 133 (310 Views)

★ Novice

Thanks a lot man .

Message 86 of 133 (303 Views)

sims 4

★★★ Newbie

which platform is sims 4 going to be windows 7 or 8 cause iam getting a new lap top and need to know if sims4 will work on either 7 or 8  no one seems know . i have a 7 now will sims 4 still work on a 7 or will it be upgraded to a windows 8 

Message 87 of 133 (277 Views)

Re: sims 4

Hero (Retired)
Message 88 of 133 (273 Views)

Sims 4

★★★ Newbie

Will the Sims 4 be compatible with Mac? 

Message 89 of 133 (271 Views)

Re: Sims 4

Hero

Please refer to this: http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-4/System-Specs-and-Platform-Information/td-p/2168541/

The version you can pre-order is currently PC only.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 90 of 133 (269 Views)