Re: Swimming in Sulani's ocean

by crinrict

Original Post

Swimming in Sulani's ocean

★★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? Português
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? Latest
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All but Discover University, Tiny Living, Realm of Magic, Moschino and Strangerville
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Having a sim swim to a buoy in Sulani.
What happens when the bug occurs? My sim keeps getting out of the ocean to go to a sink to get a glass of water. Cancelling the action doesn't work and she just swims back all the way. When she arrives in the sand is when the action gets cancelled...
What do you expect to see? My sim should keep swimming in the ocean or at least not want to drink water everytime she's on the ocean. Or the action could be cancelled immediatelly and not have her going back to sand everytime.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Yes
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. After the latest patch.

My sim keeps getting out of the ocean to go to a sink to get a glass of water. Cancelling the action doesn't work and she just swims back all the way. When she arrives in the sand is when the action gets cancelled...

Message 1 of 4 (500 Views)

Hero
@texxx78 Did you test this on a vanilla/non-modded game ?

Water drinking is still excessive but your sounds like a pattern.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 4 (487 Views)

Hero
@texxx78 Are you still have any issues ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 3 of 4 (429 Views)
Highlighted

Hero
@texxx78 Moving this to tech issues for further troubleshooting and info

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 4 of 4 (395 Views)