Supernatural and Seasons on Steam?

by Torasko

Original Post

Supernatural and Seasons on Steam?

★ Novice

I have a question regarding the two new expansion packs that will be released later this year for The Sims 3. The last two stuff Packs, Diesel and the Katie Perry pack, weren't released on Steam for sale. Will the two new expansion packs, Supernatural and Seasons, be released on Steam when these are being released?

Message 1 of 7 (1,076 Views)

Re: Supernatural and Seasons on Steam?

[ Edited ]
Champion (Retired)

The Sims 3 Supernatural is being released EU - September 6, 2012 and NA September 4, 2012

The Sims 3 Seasons is being released EU November 16, 2012.

I think maybe it's too soon to say whether or not they will be on Steam, (I personally prefer Origin). However "The Sims™ 3 Showtime Katy Perry Collector’s Edition" IS for sale on Steam.

Orgin and steam are virtually the same thing, only Origin is EA games mostly.

Message 2 of 7 (1,065 Views)

★ Novice

I was talking about Katy Perry's Sweet Treats, which wasn't released on Steam, not the Showtime Collectors Edition. Anyway, I prefer Steam myself so that's why I'm showing some worries about the two upcoming expansion packs.

Message 3 of 7 (1,054 Views)

Champion (Retired)

If you prefer steam, maybe it would be a better idea to ask there not here?

Message 4 of 7 (1,047 Views)

★ Novice

I did, but as this is the official place for EA questions, I assumed that posting my question here was a better option. Oh well, I guess I'll just wait to see what happens.

Message 5 of 7 (1,037 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@Torasko wrote:

I did, but as this is the official place for EA questions, I assumed that posting my question here was a better option. Oh well, I guess I'll just wait to see what happens.

Sounds like the best best idea, to be honest only EA would know the answer to this. Sorry if I seemed rude, I had no intention to do so Standard smile

Message 6 of 7 (1,028 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

So far all of the Sims 3 expansions have been released on Steam and Origin, I am 99% sure EA wouldn't change that with Seasons or Supernatural.

I think you're safe sticking to steam :cathappy:

Message 7 of 7 (1,024 Views)