Re: Supernatural Sim appear broken in CAS

by zoiee2020

Original Post

Supernatural Sim appear broken in CAS

★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Mac
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
What is your current game version number? 1.67.45.1220
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Eco life style, Uni pack, island life, get famous, seasons, cats & dogs, city life, realm of magic, jungle adventure, parenthood, vampires, dine out, knitting, tiny living, mochino, laundry day, fitness stuff, backyard stuff
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? In cas mode.
What happens when the bug occurs? I just got the Vampires expansion pack. Ever since I've downloaded it any supernatural sim appears broken in CAS mode like in the picture.
What do you expect to see? They should look normal.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Yes
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. I downloaded the Vampires Pack.

Any supernatural Sim would appear like this in CAS mode. I disabled any mods etc but still. It happened just after I downloaded the Vampire pack.

Message 1 of 2 (181 Views)

Re: Supernatural Sim appear broken in CAS

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

@nikanpaI cant see your attached picture. Im going to assume the issue is parts of your sims body  have become invisible or black with a question mark? Try giving them some different cloths through CAS. Its usually an issue with the mesh the clothing is grafted on to.

Message 2 of 2 (168 Views)