Super weird Sims4 problem

by MonkeyButts99

Original Post

Super weird Sims4 problem

★★★ Apprentice

I played this game until 2 this morning. I got home late and was bored, so why not right? So, I just turned my laptop back on when it tells me that there is a problem and that it needs to be reset o a privious time. Now there was an update for TS4 but i'd already done it the day before. So today after I reset my laptop and did all I needed my laptop for. I decided to try and play TS4. There was a problem though. I got and am srill getting an error report that says that I need to update my Sims4 game(via Origin) to play it. So i've been searching all through out Origin even. Loging and back into it, and completly shuting down my laotop, for a period of time and turning it back on for this update. But I can not access this updt=ate. And there fore can not access my game. Help

Message 1 of 2 (101 Views)

Re: Super weird Sims4 problem

Hero

Did you right click and use check for updates ? Maybe also try the repair game option.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 2 (98 Views)