Summer festival performer .... not performing.

by zoiee2020

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Summer festival performer .... not performing.

★ Guide

Happening to any one else? My sim gets called to the festival, things start up normally, performer comes out, then just hangs out behind stage until they time out and disappear. 

I have tried with mods, no mods, existing game, new game. All with the same result with the performer just hanging out at their spawn point until time out. 

Message 1 of 4 (254 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Summer festival performer .... not performing.

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

@crinrictMultiple saves both existing and new. I tried playing around with it a bit more last night. I shift clicked the stage and pressed button start performer 1 (something like that) then performer 2 and then headliner. Cycled through until about 10 performers had spawned. Finally after about the 10th spawn, one took to the stage. I let the performance go through. Saved the game and reloaded it.

It now seems to be working thus far on both existing and new games. 

View in thread

Message 3 of 4 (214 Views)

All Replies

Hero
@zoiee2020 Do you see this in multiple saves or just a specific one ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 4 (233 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

@crinrictMultiple saves both existing and new. I tried playing around with it a bit more last night. I shift clicked the stage and pressed button start performer 1 (something like that) then performer 2 and then headliner. Cycled through until about 10 performers had spawned. Finally after about the 10th spawn, one took to the stage. I let the performance go through. Saved the game and reloaded it.

It now seems to be working thus far on both existing and new games. 

Message 3 of 4 (215 Views)

Hero
@zoiee2020 Glad it's working now

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 4 (190 Views)