Original Post

Re: Sufrace Pro3 Windows 10 - SIMS 3 will not launch

★★★ Novice

@roberta591

i figured our XP - gave you 3 - thx again

Message 11 of 12 (139 Views)

Re: Sufrace Pro3 Windows 10 - SIMS 3 will not launch

Hero (Retired)

@ada99nac99 .NET Framework is used for many older programs so I would recommend to just leave it as is. While researching information about the Surface nowhere is gaming talked about. I'm sure it makes a great student/business/media class portable computer but gaming computers is a whole different class of machine. I recommend getting a proper SD card (I think there should be a microSD slot) and store all your music and other media on the SD card. I have purchased a few Dell laptops for business use because they are known for their reliability but Dell laptops tend to be conservative in performance. The distinction between gaming laptop and a gaming desktop is widening. A laptop is the opposite of what graphical gaming is all about and that is power and a lot of it whereas laptops have a limited power source (battery) and have to conserve power. Laptops typically have a limited life span because you can't upgrade them and because of this I don't recommend a laptop for gaming unless you what to spend the money. Today there is no one computer for all purpose. You need to know what your going to use the computer for then look for a computer that will accomplish your needs. Sorry for the out come but I hope I helped you in the end.

Message 12 of 12 (409 Views)