Study Job???

by rabbittzoso

Original Post

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Study Job???

★★ Novice

My Sim on Sims 3 has the job of Private Investigator. One of her jobs requires her to study in the library. Another job required her to study at home. I'm unable to locate the study ability outside of the University students studying. Any help would be appreciated. 

Message 1 of 4 (14,102 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Study Job???

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

@rabbittzosoThose job opportunities are known to be broken. The developers confused the Uni type of studying with the type meant to be used here and this never got fixed. From what I understand, all you can do is dismiss those opps and move on.

View in thread

Message 3 of 4 (14,035 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]

@rabbittzoso  I've moved your post to the Sims 3 section.

Can you list your private investigator's job level and the current assignment?  It's been years since I played that profession, and I kind of need a refresher.  If you give me a few details though, I can ask around and/or test myself.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 2 of 4 (14,079 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

@rabbittzosoThose job opportunities are known to be broken. The developers confused the Uni type of studying with the type meant to be used here and this never got fixed. From what I understand, all you can do is dismiss those opps and move on.

Message 3 of 4 (14,036 Views)

★★ Novice

Thank you both for your quick replies. I'll move forward with her career then and simply skip the study jobs. She's at the beginning at level two of the private investigator job. 

Message 4 of 4 (14,016 Views)