Stucked in CAS can't save or play

by Snoffa1

Original Post

Stucked in CAS can't save or play

★ Novice

I have a problem and  it really annoys me so please help me someone!

Okey so this is the second time, when i'm in CAS creating some sims and after some time it just stopped working and I can't save or anything like that, so i'm just stucked in there not able to do anything. I've been in the CAS mode 3 times, and in 2 of those times this  happens.

Last time I just gave up and quited the game and just started over, but this time i would really like to keep my family because i'm so pleased with it. Wherever a chose to click only the camera button shows up and will just rotate my sim, that's the only thing i'm able to do so it's very frustrating to me! I've found this happening when i'm playing in CAS for a longer time. Like the first time I played sims, it took me some time to learn the game, and this happend. The second time I was in CAS it worked because I just recreated the sim that I lost before so I was done quick but now after doing a new family the same thing happend, it just happens and I don't know why...

Please can someone help me, this is a big problem when i can't be able to play without losing all the work a made.

Regards a happy simmer from Sweden! Standard smile

Message 1 of 1 (252 Views)