Stuck on manage worlds!

by emsyweaves

Original Post

Re: Sims 4 the base game did a h

Hero
@LadyLuck02 Are you using any mods/cc ? Which of the symptoms are you seeing ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 161 of 263 (727 Views)

Re: Sims 4 not working after the newest update

★★★ Newbie
@crinrict thanks! That solved the problem even thought I was doubtful it would hahah
Message 162 of 263 (693 Views)

★★ Novice

No cc being used at all

Message 163 of 263 (698 Views)

★★ Novice
@LadyLuck02 also did a reset on my computer and repaired it and it still doing it also no mods as well
Message 164 of 263 (680 Views)

★★ Novice

I someone got it fixed with the third reinstallment and a repair so I’m good on my end 

Message 165 of 263 (681 Views)

Missing Content

★★ Novice

I play my sims 4 regularly, I signed on yesterday and 3 towns are missing.  All of the families I have made are there in my "Manage Households"  But the towns are gone!!  I Have Sims 4 and only 1 expansion pack which is Pets.  Now when i sign on all I have is Brindle Bay or whatever it is the pet town where none of my sims live.  I even tried ti load a saved game and it brought me right to the same pet town.  Does anyone know why this happened or do I have uninstall and reinstall?  

Message 166 of 263 (686 Views)

Stuck on manage worlds!

★★★ Newbie

Hello guys, 

I am new to sims 4, I downloaded the game and a few days later I updated the sims game and I can no longer get onto my first world where I had started to build my first house. Willow something was the worlds name. 

So Sims starts up, I can load the game that I want to play but it just takes me to the manage worlds page where they are all locked. How do I get back onto my first world? 

I don’t know if I am being really dim but I am iching to play the game, someone please help! 

Thanks x 

Message 167 of 263 (699 Views)

Re: Stuck on manage worlds!

@emsyweaves  Try repairing the game in Origin: open your game library, right-click on the Sims 4 icon, and select Repair.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 168 of 263 (687 Views)

Re: Missing Content

@vfpm83b  Try repairing the game in Origin: open your game library, right-click on the Sims 4 icon, and select Repair.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 169 of 263 (760 Views)

Re: Missing Content

★★ Novice

I will definitely try that! Thank you 

Message 170 of 263 (756 Views)