Re: Stuck on loading screen

by kkzeus1010

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Stuck on loading screen

★★★ Novice

Hi I have had a number of problems with sims in the past, but as of now when I open sims I get stuck on the title screen, where is stops loading and goes into not responding. I've tried repairing, and uninstalling. I have no mods or CC, but I have a number of packs. Here is my dixdiag attatched.  Thanks.

Message 1 of 11 (662 Views)

Accepted Solution

Champion (Retired)
@kkzeus1010 Please try a clean boot. If that works follow the troubleshooting steps linked to at the button. https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/929135/how-to-perform-a-clean-boot-in-windows
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.

View in thread

Message 6 of 11 (581 Views)

All Replies

Champion (Retired)

@kkzeus1010 

Your Graphics driver are several years old. Please go to Nvidia.com to update.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 2 of 11 (652 Views)

★★★ Novice
@jpkarlsen oh that dxdiag is from a few weeks ago. Sorry i did that already, but that one is the only one changed.
Message 3 of 11 (644 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@kkzeus1010 

Please post a new DxDiag.

Message 4 of 11 (611 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

@jpkarlsen Here.

Message 5 of 11 (600 Views)

Champion (Retired)
@kkzeus1010 Please try a clean boot. If that works follow the troubleshooting steps linked to at the button. https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/929135/how-to-perform-a-clean-boot-in-windows
Message 6 of 11 (582 Views)

★★★ Novice
@jpkarlsen I did a clean boot like 2 weeks ago....
Message 7 of 11 (555 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@kkzeus1010 

Good that means that you should be familiar with the process.

Message 8 of 11 (539 Views)

★★★ Novice
@jpkarlsen How to update Graphic drivers?
Message 9 of 11 (520 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@simsiestar 

Please read my first posting in this thread. Note only valid for GeForce cards.

Message 10 of 11 (516 Views)