Re: Stuck on loading screen

by crinrict

Original Post

Stuck on loading screen

★★ Novice

okay so it all started when I was at the gallery and I was looking at some of the great sim's and sims builds that people have done and As I was looking I stopped to one that I like and I clicked on the left where you can save it in you folder and all of a sudden it froze while it was trying to safe the build on my folder. And now I'm stuck. It just keeps loading and loading in frozen. Like it won't do anything but load. So please can some one help me I don't want to restart my game but if I have I will. Please Help

Message 1 of 4 (277 Views)

Hero
Hi @23645780

usually when the game is stuck loading, there's nothing else you can do other than restarting the game.

Do you remember what build that was you tried to download ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 4 (257 Views)

★ Novice

I have tried to restart the game but it doesnt help. It still continues to do this every time.

Message 3 of 4 (202 Views)

Hero

Hi @MollyJWalker18

are you using any mods/cc in your game ? If so, have you tried if it works without ?

Does it also get stuck when you're trying to load a building from the gallery ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 4 (191 Views)