Stuck on loading screen (sim is at university)

by ZoeGoossens

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Stuck on loading screen (sim is at university)

★★★ Novice

I’ve read some articles here and tried to start a new game: that worked. But whenever I want to load the game that has one of my sims at university (his partner is still at home), the loading screen is endless. My favorite household seems to be lost forever... I have no mods or any other special downloads. 

I can hear the completion sound of the loading screen after like five minutes, but the plumbob loading screen doesn’t disappear. The loading music starts again as well. The tips keep changing without any problem. It’s just stuck.

Message 1 of 4 (1,202 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Stuck on loading screen (sim is at university)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

On PC. No mods or anything, only the University Expansion Pack. I solved the problem by putting the husband back with his wife in Willow Creek, and that worked. No gameplay loss, but still a weird issue.

View in thread

Message 3 of 4 (1,184 Views)

All Replies

Hero
@ZoeGoossens Are you playing on PC or Mac ?

Do you have mods/cc in your game ? If so, does it load without ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 4 (1,187 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

On PC. No mods or anything, only the University Expansion Pack. I solved the problem by putting the husband back with his wife in Willow Creek, and that worked. No gameplay loss, but still a weird issue.

Message 3 of 4 (1,185 Views)

★★★ Newbie

How'd you put him back?

Message 4 of 4 (946 Views)