Re: Stuck on Loading Screen then Closes

by jpkarlsen

Original Post

Stuck on Loading Screen then Closes

★ Apprentice

Hi everyone, I have been experiencing this today wherein I already tried repairing the game, removing mods and other common methods. The game loads up smoothly but is then stuck on the title screen where I wait around 5 minutes until it goes back to the Origin Client, meaning, it crashed. Is there any possible solution here?

Message 1 of 5 (362 Views)

Champion (Retired)

Please post a DxDiag. https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/pc/how-to-gather-dxdiag-information/
You can attach the txt file directly to your answer. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 2 of 5 (352 Views)

★ Apprentice

Hi! Sorry for the late reply. This is my DxDiag info:

Message 3 of 5 (309 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

@bxbytrishx
If you bought Cats and Dogs you must have 64 bit of Win 10. The diagnosis shows that you have a 32 bit system,
To run the 64-bit version of Windows, the computer must be equipped with a 64-bit processor.  This model of Toshiba has  processor  : Procesor Intel® Core™ i3-380M and it will support a 64 bit system.
I don't work for EA

Message 4 of 5 (302 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@bxbytrishx

As @kreatora mentions you only have a 32 bit OS. If you have purchased Cats & Dogs or any later expansions then a 64bit OS is required. You can upgrade to the 64bit version for free https://www.windowscentral.com/how-upgrade-32-bit-64-bit-version-windows-10

Your Graphics drivers are years old visit AMD support to upgrade them.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 5 of 5 (280 Views)