Re: Stuck on Loading Screen After downloading game pack

by jpkarlsen

Original Post

Stuck on Loading Screen After downloading game pack

★★★ Novice

I have all of the Sims 4 expansion packs, all stuff packs except First Pet and Bowling Night, and all the game packs expect Vampires.

I just got Vampires and Spooky Stuff pack maybe last week. I installed them into my game and opened the game to create a new sim. Everything was fine until I tried to actually play. The game allowed me to go to the worlds and choose a starter home for my sim. When I clicked play, it starts loading and just stays on the plumbob loading screen. It doesn't freeze, just keeps loading. This happens now with any save that I use. I actually deleted a lot of CC before trying to play the first time, I did not think it was my CC. I have tried repairing the game, updating the game, and researching ways to fix it. I don't know what to do. I can't play with any Sims in actual gameplay anymore cause of the loading screen. Please help.

Message 1 of 4 (661 Views)

Champion (Retired)

To find out which of your Mods and CC are broken use this: http://modthesims.info/wiki.php?title=Game_Help:Finding_Problem_Custom_Content

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 2 of 4 (654 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@JayCarmen Hey, how did you fix the problem because I'm having this same issue with my sims ?
Message 3 of 4 (501 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @Jesuslovesmedee this thread is quite old and as such I'm going to lock it.

If having an issue please create a new thread with as much info as possible.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 4 of 4 (484 Views)