Original Post

Accepted Solution

Strangerville, can't visit Curio shop, Strangerville Plaza, or Shady Acres

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Mac
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.50.67.1220
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Get Famous, Pets, Get to Work, Strangerville, Laundry Day, Spooky Stuff, Holiday Celebration Pack
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? View my attached pictures
What happens when the bug occurs? I can't click on or travel to the Curio Shop, Strangerville Plaza, or Shady Acres. I can move my cursor over the Strangerville Plaza and Shady Acres which displays a description of the lot but I can't visit either. I have tried restarting and repairing my game.
What do you expect to see? I should be able to travel to these lots, the sims tell me I have to go there to complete the strangerville mystery.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

Message 1 of 6 (23,148 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Strangerville, can't visit Curio shop, Strangerville Plaza, or Shady Acres

Hero
This is not a bug. Those are just descriptions of the neighborhood.

You need to click on any of the lots you can actually visit and then go visit the curio shop from there (for example choose the little lot in the trailer park.

The Curio shop is just a little booth type thing that's placed in the world.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 2 of 6 (23,133 Views)

All Replies

Hero
This is not a bug. Those are just descriptions of the neighborhood.

You need to click on any of the lots you can actually visit and then go visit the curio shop from there (for example choose the little lot in the trailer park.

The Curio shop is just a little booth type thing that's placed in the world.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 6 (23,134 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Thanks for the reply! If you look at the pictures I have attached. You should see that Strangerville plaza is not highlighted like the other lots. My sim is unable to travel there and I am unable to visit it from Manage worlds.

Message 3 of 6 (23,111 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I've noticed the lack of highlight is in every picture of the map in Strangerville. Do you know how I can travel there? Normal methods don't seem to be working

Message 4 of 6 (23,109 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Newbie
I figured out that I have to walk to the trailer park from another lot, I got it now!
Message 5 of 6 (23,100 Views)

Hero
Can you travel to the bar or the library ?

The Plaza itself is just the name of the neighborhood. It's been like that since the CL worlds. The neighbourhoods are labeled but you can't actually click on it cause you always need an active lot.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 6 of 6 (23,093 Views)