Strange white line on equestrian center

by simprincesss

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Strange white line on equestrian center

★ Guide

My horse was in a jumping competition and after it was over a white line appeared on the equestrian center. It moves around when I move the camera, but disappears if I move away from the equestrian center. I sent my sim and her horse home, and it's still on the equestrian center when I went in map view and then zoomed in on the building

Screenshot-248.jpg

Message 1 of 3 (383 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Strange white line on equestrian center

@simprincesss  That kind of looks and sounds like a misplaced reflection.  Are there any items on the lot that could be generating that reflection?  Is it there only at night, or at any time of day?

If you use mods, specifically NRaas MasterController, does it help to reset the lot?  Click on the ground, select NRaas > MC > Reset lot, then go to a different lot, let the game clock run for a few minutes, and go back.  There also might be some leftover otherwise invisible item, although that's a bit more complicated to find.

If you don't use mods or don't want to bother looking for some invisible item, you could bulldoze the lot and replace it with a copy.  If you've made edits to the lot you want to keep, it's easy to save your version to the in-game bin beforehand and replace it afterwards.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (368 Views)

All Replies

@simprincesss  That kind of looks and sounds like a misplaced reflection.  Are there any items on the lot that could be generating that reflection?  Is it there only at night, or at any time of day?

If you use mods, specifically NRaas MasterController, does it help to reset the lot?  Click on the ground, select NRaas > MC > Reset lot, then go to a different lot, let the game clock run for a few minutes, and go back.  There also might be some leftover otherwise invisible item, although that's a bit more complicated to find.

If you don't use mods or don't want to bother looking for some invisible item, you could bulldoze the lot and replace it with a copy.  If you've made edits to the lot you want to keep, it's easy to save your version to the in-game bin beforehand and replace it afterwards.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 2 of 3 (369 Views)

★ Guide
@puzzlezaddict Thank you so much! Resetting the lot fixed it!
Message 3 of 3 (364 Views)